USITC actively promotes trade development worldwide. We organize fact finding missions and
trade delegations abroad. We work with the U.S. Department of Commerce and local governmental agencies.
In addition, we have established relationships with local freight forwarders in order to obtain the best
services for our suppliers and customers.
USITC services include:
- Brand ownership and distribution of quality health and beauty products.
- Offering assistance with copyrights, patents, trademarks and more.
- Arranging financing for international trade.
- Maintaining import/export publications and forms.
- Providing assistance in documentation and transportation needs.
- Sizing up import and export market potentials.
- Facilitating counter trade operations.
- Identifying sources of new products.
- Prospecting joint ventures and licensing agreements for international and domestic customers.